We hold to the following set of biblical values and Christian doctrines. They keep the church healthy and centred on God and His redemptive mission.
1) We believe anointed teaching is the primary catalyst for transformation in individuals’ lives and in the church.
2) We believe lost people matter to God and therefore should matter to the church.
3) We believe the church should be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure.
4) We believe Christians should manifest authenticity and yearn for continuous growth.
5) We believe the church should operate as a unified community of servants.
6) We believe loving relationships should permeate every aspect of church life.
7) We believe life-change happens best in community.
8) We believe excellence honours God and inspires people.
9) We believe churches should be led by those with God-given leadership gifts.
10) We believe the pursuit of full devotion to Christ and His cause is normal for every believer.
Statement of faith
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible Word of God. It is the supreme and final authority on all matters. No other writings are vested with such divine authority.
We believe there is only one God, creator of heaven and earth, who exists eternally as three persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each fully God yet each personally distinct from the other.
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe that apart from Jesus Christ, all people are spiritually lost and, because of sin, deserve the judgment of God. However, God gives salvation and eternal life to anyone who trusts in Jesus Christ and in His sacrifice on his or her behalf. Salvation cannot be earned through personal goodness or human effort. It is a gift that must be received by humble repentance and faith in Christ and His finished work on the cross.
We believe that in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends, believers need to be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables believers to use spiritual gifts, including speaking in tongues.
We believe death seals the eternal destiny of each person. At the final judgment, unbelievers will be separated from God into condemnation. Believers will be received into God’s loving presence and rewarded for their faithfulness to Him in this life.
We believe in Christ’s Lordship of the Church and the observance of the ordinances of Christian baptism by immersion for believers, and the Lord’s Supper. The local church is a congregation of believers who gather for worship, prayer, instruction and fellowship. Through the ministry of the local church, believers are equipped to reach the lost and disciple believers.